Want To Keep Your Home? Ted May Be Able To Help.
Keeping your home during a foreclosure is possible. Here’s how…
Not all foreclosures have to end in the homeowner losing their home. Most homeowners going through foreclosure don’t know all of their options, and it’s not your fault. In some cases you may be able to stop foreclosure, or if you’re not quite in foreclosure but heading there… we may be able to help you avoid foreclosure.
There is a lot of miss-information out there about foreclosure and the foreclosure process. And frankly, new regulations from the government seem to come out every few months. Click on the link below to read more about Maryland Foreclosure law:
TIPS TO AVOID A FORECLOSURE
As a practical matter, if you are having difficulty meeting your financial obligations, you should consider the following suggestions:
- Contact your mortgage lender and discuss the problem. They may be able to work out an arrangement or call Ted to assist you over a difficult period.
- By all means pay your mortgage payment first. It is one thing to have your credit cards curtailed for non-payment; it is much worse to lose your home or call Ted to stop the foreclosure in its track.
- Communicate with Ted in an effort to work out a plan of actions.
- In any event you should call Ted don’t delay responding to a written communication from our office.
Contact Ted to stop foreclosure in its tracks!
But, there are options that could help you stay in your home if your situation qualifies.
Would youlike to Stop Your Foreclosure and Protect Your Home with the Help of anexperiencedhome buyer that has been helping homeowners like you for over 19 Years?
If The Answer Is “YES” Then Call Our Office Right Now For Your Free Consultation And Learn:
- How we can STOP your foreclosure process in its tracks and save your home.
- How to protect yourself from loan modification scams and rip offs.
- How new Maryland laws can help protect you and save your home.
- All of the options available to help save your home.
Let Ted handle your foreclosure in a way that lets you keep your house and keep the banks off your back!
Fill out the quick form below and we’ll set up a Foreclosure Prevention Counseling Session with you and one of our foreclosure experts. The session is free. We’ll find out about your specific situation, give you some education to help you better navigate the foreclosure process successfully, and lay out your options so you can make a well informed decision.
Tell Us About Your Situation Below…
Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you a free foreclosure prevention session with one of our foreclosure counselors. No strings, no obligations, no cost. Enter your info and press submit and we’ll schedule a call with you this week.